Free shipping for orders over $35 in supplements

Barley Grass is a whole food grown and processed on fertile organic Kansas soil. Dehydrated whole leaf Barley Grass includes the natural juice and fiber found in Barley Grass.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
This product is sold by weight not volume.Mix 1 tablespoon in 8-12 oz. of water, fruit or vegetable juice.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (10.4 g) Servings Per Container: about 16 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.™ Daily Value not established. Calories 35   Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 35 mg 1% Potassium 350 mg 10% Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 3 g   Protein 3 g   Vitamin A   70% Vitamin C   10% Calcium   4% Iron   15% Other Ingredients: Organic Barley Grass Powder. Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Natural color variation may occur in this product. This product sold by weight not volume. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle. Certified Organic by QAI. Family owned since 1968.

California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to

Special offer only for you

For your next order,
over $200