NOW FOODS -Goji - 32 oz.

Sold out
$21.99
SKU 733739048066

Lycium barbarum Fruit
Free Radical Quenchers*

Grown in the nutrient and phosphorous-dense soils of valleys bordered by he towering Himalayan Mountains, natives have considered the goji plant (Lycium barbarum) as an important and nutritious food for centuries. The plant™s tender, fragile berries are teeming with a wide array of nutrients, including free radical scavengers, polysaccharides, and other phytonutriets.* Goji™s versatile and unique nutritional profile may help protect healthy cells, support immune and nerve function, and may help to support normal glucose utilization by the body.*
NOW® Goji Concentrate tastes so good that you may have to remind yourself that you™re drinking something nutritious. Each 1 oz. serving is loaded with the nutrients you need to thrive. Since its earliest applications, all the way to modern day use, the sweet juice from ripe goji berries has stood the test of time, and remains one of our planet™s most perfect and nourishing foods.
Goji, or wolfberry as it™s sometimes referred to, naturally abounds with:

Free Radical Scavengers*
Carotenoids, such as Cryptoxanthin, Lutein and Zeaxanthin
Monosaccharides and Polysaccharides

NOW® Goji delivers the natural nutrient profile found in genuine whole foods.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.Take 2 tablespoons (1 fl. oz.) daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning.
Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (1 fl. oz. or 30 mL) Servings Per Container: about 32 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.™ Daily Value not established. Calories 20   Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%*    Dietary Fiber < 1g 2%*    Total Sugars 4 g ™       Includes 2g Added Sugars   4%* Ingredients: Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Goji Juice Concentrate, Pear Juice Concentrate, Guar Gum, Pectin, Natural Goji Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (as a preservative), Citric Acid and Black Cherry Juice Concentrate. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening. Product should be consumed within 45 days of opening. Keep out of reach of children. NOW® Goji Juice delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods.Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Product should be consumed within 45 days of opening. Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper Resistant:  Do not use if safety seal is broken.

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed