Carlson-Baby’s DHA, Norwegian, 60 mL
• Supports brain, vision, and nervous system development in growing infants and toddlers
• Provides up to 1,100 mg of omega-3s
• Provides up to 400 IU of vitamin D3, the recommended intake of the American Academy of Pediatrics
• Made from premium wild-caught, sustainably-sourced Norwegian cod
• Easy dosing with included syringe
• Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
The important omega-3 DHA supports healthy brain, vision, and nervous system development in growing children and is especially important during their first two years, as their brains nearly double in size. Unfortunately, many infants don't get adequate amounts of DHA through breastfeeding or formula alone. Baby's DHA is a great way to fill this nutritional gap and ensure your children receive the high quality DHA their growing bodies--and brains--need.