Carlson-Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon, 250 mL
• Supports heart, brain, vision, and joint health
• 1,100 mg of omega-3s in each teaspoon
• Provides vitamins A and D3
• Sourced from wild-caught Norwegian Arctic cod
• Liquid with award-winning lemon flavor
• Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Carlson Cod Liver Oil in lemon flavor has received numerous awards for its taste and quality. A single teaspoonful provides 1,100 mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health. To ensure maximum freshness, Cod Liver Oil is closely managed from sea to store.
We source the highest quality Arctic cod off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they're caught, our cod are transported to a highly regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification. Carlson Cod Liver Oil is bottled with a touch of vitamin E and is given a nitrogen flush to remove oxygen and prevent oxidation. Like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.