Bluebonnet Nutrition Flax Seed Oil Certified Organic 1000 mg, 250 Softgels
Bluebonnet’s Flax Seed Oil 1000 mg Softgels are prepared from certified organically grown flax seed. This oil is squeezed from the flax seed by a process known as cold-pressing. No heat, solvents or chemicals are used. Flax seed oil is an excellent source of the omega fatty acids: Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 shown to support cardiovascular health and to promote the maintenance of healthy skin. Available in easy-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption. ♦
- Contains 1000 mg of certified organic flax seed oil offering 550 mg omega-3, 160 mg omega-6, and 180 mg omega-9 essential fatty acids
- Cardiovascular Support ♦ With Essential EFAs ♦
- 250 Softgels, 250 Servings
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.