Hyalogic - Hand Sanitizer Spray - 12 oz
Hyalogic Hand Sanitizer is formulated with only 4 essential ingredients: Ethanol Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Purified Water USP. No fragrances or oils added. Hyalogic Hand Sanitizer exceeds CDC recommendations for alcohol percentage.
Sizes: 12 oz
Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Directions: Spray / Mist enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use a) on children less than 2 months of age b) on open skin wounds.
- When using this product, a) keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth and b) in case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- 80% Ethanol Alcohol
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Purified Water USP
- Store between 15-30C (59-85F). Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Alcohol Antiseptic Topical Solution
80% Ethyl Alcohol
Active Ingredient: 80% Ethyl Alcohol