Life Extension - DHEA 25 MG 100 CAPSULES
DHEA is the body's most abundant circulating hormone. But DHEA levels begin to decline over time. Supplementing with DHEA can help support healthy hormone levels and promote healthy immune function, circulatory health, healthy mood, lean muscle mass, sexual function and more.
Since levels of the DHEA hormone decline with age, maintaining a youthful balance offers many health benefits.
- Maintains youthful DHEA hormone balance
- Encourages healthy immune function & cardiovascular health
- Helps support & maintain lean muscle mass
- Promotes healthy mood, sexual function, well-being & more
Body composition, mood & more
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 10 months of DHEA supplementation in elderly individuals resulted in increased strength and lean muscle mass from resistance exercise.1 DHEA regimens promote healthy sexual function, support memory and mood, as well as have a beneficial impact on cognition and the brain.2-9
Cardio, circulatory & bone health
DHEA has beneficial cardiovascular effects.3 It also promotes bone health.10-12 In a randomized, double-blind, controlled trial, one year of DHEA supplementation helped increase bone mineral density in the hips of older adults and spinal bone mineral density in older women.12
DHEA: usage & safety precautions
In order to develop a personalized, effective DHEA regimen, regular testing of blood levels is highly recommended to determine the proper and accurate dosage. Because of the overwhelming evidence connecting youthful levels of DHEA with healthy longevity, Life Extension suggests that most people over age 40 begin DHEA supplementation.
|Dosage and Use|
Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product if you are at risk for or have been diagnosed with prostate or breast cancer.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.