Life Extension - SUPER VITAMIN E 400 IU 90 SOFTGELS
Vitamin E is essential for overall health. It offers antioxidant protection and promotes a healthy whole-body inflammatory response, which can promote heart, brain and immune health. And with our Super Vitamin E, you get a non-synthetic form that is more bioavailable than synthetic vitamin E.
The non-synthetic form of alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) is more bioavailable, making it ideal for supplementation.
Super Vitamin E Benefits
- Promotes heart, brain & immune health
- Offers strong antioxidant protection
- Promotes healthy whole-body inflammatory response
- More bioavailable than synthetic vitamin E
The non-synthetic form of alpha-tocopherol in our Super Vitamin E is distributed throughout the body more efficiently than the synthetic version. Specific carrier proteins in the liver selectively bind to the more absorbable form of vitamin E (non-synthetic), transporting it through the blood to your cells. These carrier proteins only recognize a portion of synthetic vitamin E, ignoring the rest.1-4
Backed by research
Japanese researchers compared the synthetic and non-synthetic forms of vitamin E by supplementing young women with either form for one month and measuring vitamin E levels in their blood. It took only 100 mg of the natural form to produce the same blood levels as 300 mg of synthetic vitamin E.5
Bioavailability is important
So why does it matter? Vitamin E offers plenty of health benefits: it can help boost immune function, inhibit inflammation to support whole-body health, reduce oxidative stress and promote brain health.6-8
|Dosage and Use|
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.