Natural Factors-Whey Factors® Powder Drink Mix Vanilla 12 OZ
Natural Factors Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein, with no added sugar that provides support for muscle development and repair as well as the immune system
- No Sugar added. No artificial Sweeteners. GMO Free!
- BSE and rBGH free! (From cows that have not been treated with growth hormones)
- Non-denatured, microfiltered pure whey
- Low in lactose--only 1 gram per serving
- High in protein--15 grams per serving
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain-amino acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Mixes instantly
What is Whey Protein?
Whey protein is a mixture of some of the proteins naturally found in milk. The major proteins found in whey protein include beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbumin. Whey protein has one of the highest protein digestibility-corrected amino acid scores (PDCAAS; a measure of protein bioavailability) and is more rapidly digested than other proteins, such as casein (another milk protein).
Where is it found?
During the process of making milk into cheese, whey protein is separated from the milk. This whey protein is then incorporated into ice cream, bread, canned soup, infant formulas, and other food products. Supplements containing whey protein are also available.